It is easy to locate a certain prisoner’s location when you use the Texas Department of Criminal Justice website. This website helps for those who are looking for a particular TDCJ offender but don’t know the place where he or she is currently jailed. How to use the website to look for an inmate?
- You will want to proceed first to the Texas Department of Criminal Justice website. Locate the “General Information” link and afterwards choose the “Offender Information”. Once redirected at the page, you will locate the “Online Offender Search”.
- Just simply put in the offender info on the field shown. You will either use the first name, the surname or perhaps the TDCJ number of the offender, sex, race along with the SID (State Identification Number). The more data you type in the more complete the end result is going to be. This means that a lesser number of lists to look through.
- If perhaps you wish to find an prisoner, you could fill the details by clicking the “Record”. This gives you the content you must have. The data will comprise of the entire name of the inmate, the date of release, the race, age, SID, TDCJ number, the prisoner located and the criminal records.
- You can speak to the Department of Criminal Justice. You can easily dial 800-535-0283. They may entertain you anywhere between 8 am to 5pm on weekdays merely. Just present the SID, TDCJ number or perhaps the DOB of the prisoner.
- You can even seek out a prisoner by emailing email@example.com which contains the name of the offender as a subject in the email. You must provide the name, TDCJ number along with the birth date in the body to help make there quest easy. If you aren’t sure of some info, it is possible to provide an estimate date as well as the location where it is guilty.
Go to the TDCJ website now to get more information.