If you are looking for the best email provider, you can pick Gmail. It has the best features so far offered for a free webmail service. It makes emailing not just a task but an enjoyable work. Account holder can have their own chat box to chat immediately those who are online. Visit mail.google.com now. They can do video calling to someone on their contact list anytime. The best is the enhanced security to protect them from phishing and hacking. But no matter how good the security of Gmail, it is still best to take precautions. For example, have backup on your important emails. In which no matter what happened, your important emails can still be accessible. How? Try the suggestions below:
Backup Using a Client
- On the top end right hand location within your account webpage, press the gear link.
- Next, click on the Settings, and after that Forwarding POP/IMAP.
- You also need to enable the IMAP and opt for the “Do not limit the number of messages in an IMAP folder”. This is under the Folder Size Limits.
- And lastly, be sure you click “Save Changes”.
The emails have been completely saved on the client side, you just need to visit Google Support to study instructions about how to use Gmail with a Client.
Backup Using Outlook
- Start up your Outlook and then move to Tools > Account Settings.
- Next, click New.
- Type in the Gmail information you have, the email address and password.
- Next, the emails will automatically download on Outlook.
Backup Using Thunderbird
- You ought to download and install first Mozilla Thunderbird using your laptop.
- You should also start an account.
- Next, key in your Gmail credentials, the username and password.
- Lastly, press the Get Mail to download all of your current emails.
Have you lost your password and can’t login to your account? Recover password link on Gmail password is the solution.
Are you looking for a web-based email service you can sign up to? Have you own a MSN Hotmail account? This web-based email provider is among the largest and oldest email provider which is owned by Microsoft. It has now about 260 million plus users and can be translated into 30 languages. So, get your own account now here at www.hotmail.com.
To those who already have an account and want to change the password, this is your lucky day. You can read the simple five steps on how you can change your password on Hotmail.
- Check out into the website of the Hotmail sign in page and login utilizing your own private email address and password. After you are login on your account, click the “Option’ menu and next select “More Options”.
- Upon the page, click the “Account details” that contain the password, aliases and time zones. After that, plus click on below the “Managing your account” part of the Hotmail web page.
- Just click the “Change” option in the Password field of this Hotmail account which claims “Account overview” to modify your password.
- Enter the present password of this account at the “Old Password” field. Consequently, enter the password you wish to have on the “New Password” and also retype it at the next field provided.
- Hotmail passwords are case-sensitive plus it has to incorporate at minimum six characters. So, ensure that you remember when you enter caps lock or small letter primarily.
Password is confidential information of a person that should be protected. To protect what you have, read here on the best way to change your password. Based to Hotmail, a perfect password contains 14 characters along with the mixture off letters, numbers or even special characters. Do not ever talk about your passwords with other on emails even if it states they are being employed from Hotmail. The program will likely not ever demanded passwords from people. For those who do not have an account yet, create a hotmail account now.
Due to the growing popularity of email as one of the most effective means of communication, people are now signing up on having their own emails for different purposes. There are now many email service provider that are just inexpensive and even free. The free email providers are Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and many more. These are the best email providers that are popular among people. But do we know how to communicate through email in a right way? As we log into Gmail, do we know how to talk to our recipient effectively?
We have basic grounds to consider when we want our communications to be effective. Here are some of them:
- Do not spam. This is the first and the most important rule that you must not break. You might lose everything. Send your email once. If no reply, then you can wait for a couple of days to email again.
- The second line on your message on the email must not go beyond about 65 characters. The email is program on different types. If your sentence exceed, you would break the line in which you didn’t intend.
- Create only 6 or fewer paragraphs so that your message can be read easily. When people can see many paragraphs they tend to hesitate on reading your email. Give them a reason to read your email at first glance.
- Do not ever use capslock. Using CAPS is considered on the internet as “shouting”. This gives an impression to the one reading your email that you are angry, unprofessional person or new to the internet.
These are some of the rules that we must follow in order to communicate on emails properly. Haven’t got any email account yet? Try reading this blog for the steps and tips.