If you are looking for the best email provider, you can pick Gmail. It has the best features so far offered for a free webmail service. It makes emailing not just a task but an enjoyable work. Account holder can have their own chat box to chat immediately those who are online. Visit mail.google.com now. They can do video calling to someone on their contact list anytime. The best is the enhanced security to protect them from phishing and hacking. But no matter how good the security of Gmail, it is still best to take precautions. For example, have backup on your important emails. In which no matter what happened, your important emails can still be accessible. How? Try the suggestions below:
- On the top end right hand location within your account webpage, press the gear link.
- Next, click on the Settings, and after that Forwarding POP/IMAP.
- You also need to enable the IMAP and opt for the “Do not limit the number of messages in an IMAP folder”. This is under the Folder Size Limits.
- And lastly, be sure you click “Save Changes”.
The emails have been completely saved on the client side, you just need to visit Google Support to study instructions about how to use Gmail with a Client.
Backup Using Outlook
- Start up your Outlook and then move to Tools > Account Settings.
- Next, click New.
- Type in the Gmail information you have, the email address and password.
- Next, the emails will automatically download on Outlook.
Backup Using Thunderbird
- You ought to download and install first Mozilla Thunderbird using your laptop.
- You should also start an account.
- Next, key in your Gmail credentials, the username and password.
- Lastly, press the Get Mail to download all of your current emails.
Have you lost your password and can’t login to your account? Recover password link on Gmail password is the solution.